Unsolved problems of cardiology
Reduction in cardiovascular mortality is a key factor in age of life increasing in the developed countries. Fatal arrhythmias and thromboembolism associated with the violation of intracardiac hemodynamics have a significant role in the structure of cardiovascular mortality besides atherothrombotic disease and arterial hypertension.
Integrating efforts of therapeutists, cardiologists, arrhythmologists, electrophysiologists and surgeons will significantly change the quality of treatment of these patients, improve survival values and keep an active life.
Program for Arhythmology Care quality improvement in RF
- Improving of the care quality for patients with heart rhythm disorders
- Innovative technologies in the cardiac arrhythmias treatment timely implementation.
- Medical community professional level improvement to provide Arrhythmology Care; establishing the register of needed in specialized care patients
- Developing of patients training programs and opening of schools for patients with arrhythmia
- Sharing experiences between arrhythmologists and cardiologists involving leading world clinics
- Regional cardiologists’ professional level improvement with focusing on arrhythmology
- Supervisory register of patients with atrial fibrillation and a high risk of SCD
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of surgical/therapeutic approaches
- Improvement of patient awareness about the important symptoms which indicate that medical aid delivery must be speedy (social TV and radio advertising, indoor, outdoor)
- Improving patients' adherence to treatment (educational activity, SMS mailing with a reminder of the next visit date and necessity to follow the doctor's recommendations)
The international exchange program "Comorbidity in cardiologist and therapeutist practice."
Training for practicing physicians (therapeutists and cardiologists):
- in methods for assessing the severity status of patients with multiple comorbidities.
- in rational methods for diagnosing, modern treatment and prevention approaches based on international experience.
- in information about drugs groups cross-reacts and mutually exclusive contraindications.
Sharing experiences between therapeutists and cardiologists involving leading world clinics is planned. The scientific program will include a discussion of such comorbid conditions as: chronic cardiac failure and anemia, CKD and pneumonia, COPD and coronary heart disease, hypertension and multifocal atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease and viral hepatitis, myocarditis and chronic cardiac failure, obesity. Also the program will include discussion of the major non-communicable diseases clinical course, the strategy of doses choice, valvular heart diseases in postoperative period.