Unsolved problems in neuroscience
Many neurological diseases, such as ischemic stroke, disseminated sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, are a significant social burden and are associated with patients’ incapacitation. Today medicine has made so great progress that modern technology can significantly improve patient quality of life or even mitigate disability risk.
These goals achieving is impossible without constant improvement of physicians’ professional level, patient awareness improvement, and around- the-clock availability of professional help. Educational Medical Alliance works at the series of projects aimed at the realization of the above-mentioned purposes.
The cycle of interregional conference with the participation of international experts, to improve the quality of diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson's disease and dementia in Russia
- Improving the quality of diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson's disease and dementia in Russia
- Education neurologists and general practitioners with the participation of leading experts
- Increasing professional skills of regional neurologists and general practitioners with a focus on the diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson's disease and dementia
- Promote the development of regional centers of diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson's disease
- Timely screening of patients requiring surgical treatment